We are excited to announce online Emergency Contact Update for the upcoming school year! This process replaces the paper forms sent home at the beginning of each school year. Please complete the form as soon as possible but no later than September 30, 2018.
How do I get started? Please note depending on the device you are using things may look different!
- Visit powerschool.psd401.net/public and log into your ParentPortal account.
- Select the student you wish to register along the top
- Click the 2018-19 Emergency Contact Update link from the left menu
- If this is the first time you are logging in you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions – Click begin forms
- You will be asked to enter the date of birth for the student whose form you are working on
Login Tips/Troubleshooting PowerSchool ParentPortal:
- Forgot your login credentials? select the “Forgot username or Password?” link on the Sign In page.
- To create your Parent Portal account, contact your school directly (for High Schools please call the Counseling Office).
- Still having trouble signing in to your existing account? email: email@example.com.
Completing your Emergency Contact Update:
- Do I have to answer all the questions? Questions marked with (*) are required.
- What if I make a mistake? If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “< Prev” to return to a previous page.
- I don’t know what a question is asking. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any general questions about the form or the Emergency Contact Update process.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
- When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” If you cannot click on this button, make sure that you have answered all required questions.
What if I have more than one student in the district? Do I need to do this for each child?
- Yes, you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one Emergency Contact Update and then start another – this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information, saving you time.